Are All Programs the Same?
No. PatBar® Patent Bar PREP is the original home study review course, training students to pass the Patent Bar Exam since 1992.
PatBar® is fully updated for the current exam, with emphasis on the America Invents Act (AIA). Only the latest materials can prepare you to pass the Patent Bar Exam; an outdated course, even by a year or two, can only set you up to fail.
Our director, Patent Attorney David E. Meeks, has spent several years inventing a new strategy to help you get past the challenge presented by the 2019 exam:
- The Beginner’s Lectures series offers a gentle introduction to the material, particularly the AIA
- Modularized study sessions allow you to go at your own pace—complete the course quickly, or take as long as you need between work or school assignments
- Each module with new AIA material includes a summary demonstrating how the AIA fits in to the lecture
- Post study: sessions include new, AIA-based practice questions plus the same material provided for reference during the real exam
- PatBar® includes over 200 new, exclusive AIA practice questions written by our program director
- Our proprietary Exam Simulation Suite replicates the look and feel of the exam-day experience, to apply what you have learned and be prepared to pass
- PatBar® is available at any time to answer specific questions about the AIA, the Exam, the course, or anything else you need