How Do I Apply?
General Requirements Bulletin and Exam Application
Below is a link to the General Requirements Bulletin (GRB), which contains information about who is eligible to take the exam, instructions to apply, and the mail-in application.
You are now no longer required to submit your application by mail. You can submit it through the Exam Applicant Portal (see link below).
We recommend that you read the Bulletin before you apply. If you have already viewed the Bulletin, please hit Reload while viewing it to make sure that you are seeing the most recent version.
- General Requirements Bulletin and Application (Please hit Reload while viewing to ensure the most recent version.)
- Exam Applicant Portal (Outside link, opens in new tab.)
- Credit Card Payment Form (For mail applications only.)
- Other forms available in the OED (Outside link, opens in new tab.)
- Get Adobe Acrobat Reader (Required if Bulletin doesn’t work.)